Sunday 23 March 2014

Erin's English Assignment

So my daughter Erin, who is twelve, had an English Assignment which is due in tomorrow - 24th March 2014. For this assignment she and a friend have to create a magazine. The magazine is all about books and books that are now movies. She told me that as soon as she was given this assignment she knew that straight away that she wanted to interview me and after finishing reading all of Cameo Renae's books she knew she had to interview Cameo as well.
Now I have to say I am quite the proud parent and after all her pieces were printed off I uploaded and tagged Cameo in hers but I thought 'Why not share it all with everyone else?' so after getting permission from my daughter here is her magazine.

Here is the front cover. Originally is was meant to have a black background so that the writing next to Cameo's picture would stand out. If you cannot read it is says 'Just why is Cameo so awesome?' I do think we all wonder that.




Here is the article about Cameo and I have to say that I absolutely love it. Her logo is so beautiful.










Here is mine. Pretty cool huh?






Thank you for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment