Monday 25 February 2013

Back to writing

Every so often I like nothing more than to sit and read a good book. And I sure have found some amazing books by some great author friends of mine. However, at the end of the day I need to get back to writing. My books want writing and my readers want me to hurry up about it lol. My aim is to have Erin the Fire Goddess: Torment complete by April sometime.......... oh did you see I gave you the title of the book there ;) There is a lot of torment on this book, and if you have read my other two you will understand why. What I have wrote so far has been emotionally draining and I needed that release of picking up a friends book and reading. So now it is back to writing before I pick up another friends book...... Ever Winter by Alexia Purdy. Shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone but I have already read the first couple of chapters whilst in the bath this morning lol. Don't worry it wont stop me from writing, I will just read it if I go on a bus somewhere or whilst I am sitting in the Dr's waiting room.... today lol. I do promise that this week there will be none stop writing. This book is slightly different from the first two, which were both done from Erin's perspective. Now most of the book is done from her perspective but this time I have thrown in Kasey-ray, Justin and Kelly's perspective. That way you see things through their eyes. You get to see what they are going through. Some people have said they would love to find out what is going on in Dr Hammersmith's head or Sean's head, well.......... I am not going to tell you yet lol. I will try and keep you all regularly updated, but as you know I am not the world's greatest blogger, or rather I don't know what the heck to write about. I will be, hopefully, posting a blog soon to announce the release date of Ever Winter by Alexia Purdy. Be sure to look out for that. And if you havent read the first two in the series either then quickly go get them as they are amazing. The first is called Ever Shade and the second is called Ever Fire. There is a sneak peek of the first book at the end Erin the Fire Goddess: Betrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment